- We've seen a massive spike in demand for #digitalinclusion, with many of those in need locked indoors or self-isola… https://t.co/y877z3Mbu0 - over a day ago.
- RT @moneyadvicehub: Another great outcome for an @LQHomesMatter tenant accessing the @PoundAdvice service - £2535 backdated housing benefit… - 3 days ago.
- Financial exclusion - the inability to access finance, banking and income - is on the rise thanks to Covid-19. In o… https://t.co/1xZH0Ax7pe - 4 days ago.
- RT @sw9housing: Time to RISE with SW9! Join our Financial Inclusion Boost Course delivered in partnership with @we_aredigital https://t.c… - 5 days ago.
- In our third lockdown, digital and financial inclusion skills are going to be more important than ever in keeping e… https://t.co/dVIbGosWmJ - 8 days ago.
The Shift to Remote Training: Challenges, Opportunities and the Future
Arjun Patel, Operational Delivery Manager When the Covid-19 lockdown came into force in March, as an organisation, We Are Digital didn’t want to sit back and do nothing. We primarily offered face-to-face training prior to this, but we quickly decided … Read more
We Are Digital partnership with PA Housing
Community investment and digital skills training provider We Are Digital has secured a contract with PA Housing to provide in-home digital and financial inclusion training to a targeted group of residents. The training will prove key to relieving isolation and … Read more
Cash in the time of Covid-19: A tale of financial exclusion
Financial exclusion rates are on the rise thanks to Covid-19. But what are the solutions to this significant finance problem in a post-pandemic world, asks Matthew Adam, chief executive, We Are Digital? Cash is fighting to survive Covid-19. Globally, from … Read more
Interested in finding out more about our courses, have a passion to become a tutor or you’ve got a question but not sure who to ask? Then get in touch with us.
Phone: 03333 444019
You can get in touch with our Customer Services Department at email@example.com