- @we_aredigital is a training and support services company that helps empower housing residents to enrich their live… https://t.co/Qy2hHC9ab3 - 2 days ago.
- RT @FairByDesign: Fighting financial exclusion on the front line: Martin Jervis, CCO, @we_aredigital and Karen Perrier, Senior Manager, @Mo… - 3 days ago.
- RT @FairByDesign: If you couldn't join us at our Birmingham Roadshow yesterday, we've outlined a few resources and key takeaways from the e… - 3 days ago.
- #Digital #inclusion #training. Please contact us to arrange an exploratory discussion about how we can help you, an… https://t.co/a7l2yQnTr5 - 4 days ago.
- We’re looking forward to speaking at The @FairByDesign Midlands Roadshow on Sept. 17: https://t.co/7FXLdTXJOZ. 🙂… https://t.co/VUJNQzzGAr - 10 days ago.
We Are Digital Secures £1.5 Million to Bridge the Digital and Financial divides
In a massive boost to our ongoing expansion plans, we have secured £1.5 million in funding, which will be used to hire key staff and make technology upgrades that will allow us to scale our operations and impact. We work … Read more
Q&A: Kathy Valdes, managing director, Digital Unite
Q: Can you tell us about yourself and your role? A: I’ve worked with Digital Unite for nearly ten years. My current role is managing director. Previously, I worked with housing providers and charities to help provide solutions for … Read more
Nationwide meets with We Are Digital to discuss digital inclusion
Over the past month, Nesta has been busy introducing grant winners of the Inclusive Economy Partnership (IEP) to business and civil society partners. We Are Digital, as one of the companies to receive backing from the IEP, was introduced to … Read more