- SUB-CONTRACTORS NEEDED on the Isle of Wight to run basic IT sessions with social housing residents. Please contact… https://t.co/AW56ZqeZEk - 2 days ago.
- See how WAD are helping residents with the UC roll out.... https://t.co/pXJQehV4B4 via @issuu - 10 days ago.
- RT @Online_Centres: Are you a #DigitalChampion living in Bognor, Regis, Glasgow, Gloucester, Leicester, Paignton or Wellingborough? Looking… - 14 days ago.
- RT @digitalunite: New NHS app will let patients book GP visits online https://t.co/gUpdL5e6te - 15 days ago.
- RT @Clarion_Group: Today Kathryn Head of Digital & Kenne Digital Inclusion Manager @ Clarion will be speaking at #Housing18 @HousingServ18… - 15 days ago.
Solving financial capability; how a wedding planner changed her life
Sitting on the floor, surrounded by bridal magazines, Emily looks the picture of happiness. This wedding planner loves her new career. But contentment has not always been easy for Emily. Her autistic son sadly died a couple of years … Read more
Virtual Visa: We Are Digital launches service to support online immigration applications
The UK’s leading digital and financial inclusion education provider, We Are Digital, has introduced a new service to help individuals already living in Britain apply for UK immigration online. UKVI Assisted Digital, launched by the Warwickshire-based company, has been rolled … Read more
Digital inclusion key to battling poverty premium, says We Are Digital
All comments to be attributed to Matthew Adam, chief executive of digital and financial inclusion support provider We Are Digital “Earlier this month (08 February), energy watchdog Ofgem announced that it would be raising its price gap by 5.5%. … Read more