- #Digital & #Financial #Inclusion #Training: Empowers housing residents to enrich their lives and communities by del… https://t.co/DbGMhRngsM - over a day ago.
- RT @Centre4CI: How can community investment improve health and wellbeing? Here's some reflections from a session at yesterday's #NHChealt… - 2 days ago.
- @we_aredigital has developed a unique “earning-focussed” money management programme. Using positive and aspirationa… https://t.co/ZrM9asI8uT - 5 days ago.
- RT @PoundAdvice: Need help with #debts & #money & no time to get it? For L&Q residents, @PoundAdvice delivers debt counselling & money skil… - 6 days ago.
- RT @SanctuaryPR: It's #GetOnlineWeek and we're celebrating our residents who have discovered new computer skills with #SanctuaryOnline and… - 7 days ago.
We Are Digital Secures £1.5 Million to Bridge the Digital and Financial divides
In a massive boost to our ongoing expansion plans, we have secured £1.5 million in funding, which will be used to hire key staff and make technology upgrades that will allow us to scale our operations and impact. We work … Read more
Q&A: Kathy Valdes, managing director, Digital Unite
Q: Can you tell us about yourself and your role? A: I’ve worked with Digital Unite for nearly ten years. My current role is managing director. Previously, I worked with housing providers and charities to help provide solutions for … Read more
Nationwide meets with We Are Digital to discuss digital inclusion
Over the past month, Nesta has been busy introducing grant winners of the Inclusive Economy Partnership (IEP) to business and civil society partners. We Are Digital, as one of the companies to receive backing from the IEP, was introduced to … Read more