- RT @PoundAdvice: Pound Advice is a project that aims to help L&Q residents deal with their debts and manage their money better – please fol… - over a day ago.
- RT @PoundAdvice: When you’re on a tight budget, every penny counts. @PoundAdvice, is a money support programme for L&Q residents @LQHomesM… - over a day ago.
- @we_aredigital snapshot... Largest operational trainer network in the UK, in over 40 regions, a first-class communi… https://t.co/qC1AIOhxLu - over a day ago.
- Thanks for a great Christmas night, great team and great work we all do 🙂 @we_aredigital https://t.co/kjFnoJ8exq - 4 days ago.
- Tailored financial inclusion support (pre or post debt advice) to help residents earn more money, reduce poverty an… https://t.co/z0haxTf08u - 6 days ago.
We Are Digital Secures £1.5 Million to Bridge the Digital and Financial divides
In a massive boost to our ongoing expansion plans, we have secured £1.5 million in funding, which will be used to hire key staff and make technology upgrades that will allow us to scale our operations and impact. We work … Read more
Q&A: Kathy Valdes, managing director, Digital Unite
Q: Can you tell us about yourself and your role? A: I’ve worked with Digital Unite for nearly ten years. My current role is managing director. Previously, I worked with housing providers and charities to help provide solutions for … Read more
Nationwide meets with We Are Digital to discuss digital inclusion
Over the past month, Nesta has been busy introducing grant winners of the Inclusive Economy Partnership (IEP) to business and civil society partners. We Are Digital, as one of the companies to receive backing from the IEP, was introduced to … Read more