In compliance with UK and European Data Protection Regulations, this Privacy Notice explains what personal information we collect when you visit our website.
The Notice sets out how we use and protect any information that you provide to us when visiting our website.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and take seriously our obligations with regards to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Controller Contact Details
For the purpose of GDPR, We Are Digital Training Ltd are the data controller and any enquiry you may have regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to:
The Innovation Centre, Warwick Technology Park,
Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6UW
You can also contact the Data Protection Representative at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the types of personal information we collect and process?
We hold personal data as a necessary requirement for the effective functioning of our assisted and training services and website.
The personal data we collect from you may include:
- survey responses
- your answers to the ‘get involved’ form
- where relevant a record of your contact with us, including your email address
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- details of which version of web browser you used
- information about how you use the site, using cookies
We will not excessively collect any personal data from you that we do not need and we will periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not retain it for any longer than our agreed, and documented, retention schedules.
Why do we collect or process your personal information?
We collect or process your information:
- to deliver appropriate support and training
- to respond to any feedback you send us
- to maintain our website and to help us make improvements
When your information is passed to us by another party
There are occasions where you may be accessing our services through another organisation. If they provide us with your details, we treat this accordingly and only use it for the purposes stated.
Disclosure of your personal information to other organisations
– To organisations with whom you have an existing relationship and with whom we work in partnership to deliver your training or support and where there is a sharing agreement in place to protect your rights.
– In some circumstances we may need to share basic personal data from time to time for the purpose of fulfilling contractual requirements.
– Independent market research company M.E.L. Research Ltd are externally assessing some of our training delivery and in some instances may wish to contact learners to ask them about their experiences and for further feedback. We only pass on details of learners who have given explicit consent to be contacted in this way by M.E.L. Research Ltd on this topic.
– Where there is an authorised legal requirement/request for us to release the data.
How long do we keep your information for?
In order that we are able to provide the best possible service to you, we have agreed and documented retention schedules that we consider to be relevant and proportionate to the service we are providing.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Keeping your personal information safe
We use sub-processors to store our data safely and securely. All survey data is stored in the UK. Our sub-processors have robust security features to ensure that they have the appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep personal data secure.
You have a number of legal rights in relation to the information that we hold about you, including:
- the right to request details of the information we have about you.
- the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your information where we are relying on that consent (for example, you can opt out of receiving marketing messages from us). Please note that we may still be entitled to process your information if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- in some circumstances, you have the right to receive some of your information in a usable format and/or request we transmit that data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to information which you have provided to us.
- the right to ask that we update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- the right to ask that we erase your information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your information but we are legally required to retain some of it.
- the right to request that we restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, but we may be legally required to refuse that request.
- the right to make a complaint with the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out in this Privacy Notice and/or make a complaint please contact email@example.com or write to Data Protection at:
We Are Digital, The Innovation Centre, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6UW.